1. Collect information on the general condition of the planting area.
2. Take whole soil samples to analyze the physical properties of the soil (texture, unit weight and soil drainage).
3. Take disturbed soil samples for analysis of soil chemical properties
4. Conduct initial vegetation analysis to obtain data and information on vegetation types as a biodiversity baseline before constructing a rare plant arboretum.
5. Plant trees
6. Conduct training to obtain trained and certified personnel in caring for and maintaining the rare plant arboretum.
7. Create planning documents for the maintenance and maintenance of biodiversity.